Tampa Armature Works
Tampa Armature Works dates back to 1910 and at one point was the maintenance and storage facility for Tampa Electric Company’s street cars. Eventually, Tampa Armature Works purchased the building from TECO to use for its phosphate machinery business. The repurposed and newly designed project in the heart of The Heights neighborhood in Tampa is now a Mixed Used Entertainment Venue. This project includes various restaurants, neighborhood industrial market and food hub, open areas, office space with executive office space, various event spaces and retail areas.
Project Location: Tampa, Florida
Project Size: 75,000 sq. ft.
Project Scope: MEP Design and Consulting